|There is an in-game bug related to this page.|
|If you have 0 HP when opening one of these, "You gain 0 hit point."|
Drop this in a gift for a friend and they too can experience Holiday Fun!
(In-game plural: Hollandaise Fun!)
- Summon Holiday Fun!
- Holiday Hal's Happy-Time Fun Book! (upgrading Summon Holiday Fun! when you've already cast it that day)
- When opened from a gift package:
|You acquire an item: Holiday Fun!|
Holiday Fun! Must be that time of year between January 1st and December 31st when the retailers are pushing some holiday! You feel beaten over the head with... joy?!
|You lose all of your hit points.|
|You acquire an effect: So Much Holiday Fun!|
(duration: 3 Adventures)
- As per a stealth update, at some point at least 1 hour after the November 21, 2014 rollover, you no longer receive the Holiday Fun! as an item, but the message continues to say that you do.
- When opening a gift package that contains more than 1, you retain as items 1 fewer than the number sent.
- Because you are reduced to 0 HP by this, you will also be Beaten Up for 4 adventures.
"4811" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.