Hippy Boatman Quest
A hippy stranded in The Distant Woods needs a boat to return to The Mysterious Island of Mystery. This quest becomes available to characters who have at least 25 base mainstat (approximately halfway through level 5).
- Visit Smoke Signals in The Distant Woods and talk to the hippy to unlock The Old Landfill.
- Fight junksprites in the Landfill to obtain funky junk keys and Worse Homes and Gardens.
- Each time you adventure in the Landfill with a key in inventory, you will access the choice adventure Once More Unto the Junk. Navigate this adventure three times to obtain the three quest items:
- Go left to the bathroom and take the tub to obtain an old claw-foot bathtub.
- Go center to the den and take the antenna to obtain an old clothesline pole.
- Go right to the workshop and take the sign to obtain an antique cigar sign.
- Go to your inventory and read Worse Homes and Gardens. Choose to craft the junk junk.
- Return to the hippy to complete the quest.
You gain access to the Island and get to keep the junk junk.
- Formerly, this quest did not appear in your Quest Log.