Hippy Army MPE
This is a ration pack from the Army of One Love, otherwise known as an MPE. The joke is that it stands for "Meal, Possibly Edible." The punchline is that none of the hippies can remember what it actually stands for.
Anyway, it's packed with "food" from all three hippy food groups: soy-based, organic, and cruelty-free. Notice the absence of "delicious."
Selling Price: 175 Meat.
(In-game plural: Hippy Army MPEs)
- The Battlefield (Frat Warrior Fatigues)
- War Hippy Green Gourmet
- The Hippy Camp (Wartime) (10 dimes)
|You pop open the rations...
If you have completed the McMillicancuddy's Farm quest while wearing the War Hippy Fatigues you will also acquire:
- You will receive 3 items from each Hippy Army MPE.
- One of the items you get will always be food; one will always be a drink. (The Genalen™ Bottle counts as a drink for this purpose.) The third item will be Megatofu if you are eligible to receive it. Otherwise it will be a random food or drink.
- The MPE is based on an MRE, or "meal, ready to eat." A MRE is used by US military forces and typically contains a balanced meal and can be very gross depending on the meal included. The MRE has also acquired several alternative expansions of the abbreviation, like the MPE.
- Popular MRE backronyms include "Meal Rarely Edible" or "Meals Rejected by Ethiopians."