This is a backpack made out of hemp, which was probably woven together by some filthy hippy. It's ugly, it smells awful, and the straps chafe your shoulders, but it's roomy. I guess they need lots of space for all of their drug paraphernalia and hacky sacks.
(In-game plural: hemp backpacks)
- Hacked Items
- Although it never dropped in-game, it seems probable that it was intended to drop in The Hippy Camp. Whether as a monster drop or a non-combat adventure is not known.
- The item was originally of the type "container", a slot which owes its existence to the time when Jick intended to implement Carrying Capacity; they have always been rare, but the entire slot was repurposed to become "back items" in July 2012.
- This item originally had a "capacity: 300" (although, the mechanic having never been released, this never meant anything) before being changed in 2006 to be "+2% item drop".
- This item originally could be autosold for 95 Meat.
|TOP 10 hemp backpack collections|
6. Fineldar - 1 | 7. Fnord7 - 1 | 8. Beljeferon - 1 | 9. flowered angel - 1 | 10. RedNeckReb - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings