You can be sure where you are, and you can be sure what your stats are, but you can't be sure of both at the same time.
Right now, you're sure where you are.
- Drunken Philosopher (5 Adventures)
- Drunken Neurologist (10 Adventures)
- Drunken Astrophysicist (15 Adventures)
- Similar to Uncertain, this effect randomly changes your Muscle, Mysticality, and Moxie stats by up to 50 each time you refresh your character sheet.
- The name is a portmanteau of Heisenberg and burglary.
- Heisenberg's uncertainty principle asserts that between pairs of physical properties of an element, there is an inverse proportionality between the maximum precision with which each can be known, the most famous example being between a particle's position and momentum. It further asserts that neither can be known completely, but, arithmetically speaking, that if it could, its partner would be completely unknown, so it can be assumed that the player isn't quite sure of his or her position.