Heavy metal sonata
This sheet music is the very essence of heavy metal. It's so heavy and metallic you can't lift it, but you can sure dig its evil groove. All hail the Dark Lord.
(In-game plural: heavy metal sonatas)
|drab sonata||chrome ore|
|heavy metal sonata|
- With no guitarrr of any kind in inventory:
|You hum the Heavy Metal Sonata, adding some air guitar for good measure. Rock on, dude.|
|You play the Heavy Metal Sonata on your acoustic guitarrr. What are you, some kind of hippy Satanist?|
|You try to play the Heavy Metal Sonata on your Heavy Metal Thunderrr Guitarrr, but the strings are so sharp they make your fingers bleed. Did you buy this guitarrr at the five and dime?|
|You play the Heavy Metal Sonata on your Heavy Metal Thunderrr Guitarrr... It sounds all, like, evil and stuff. It sounds like something you could shout at the Devil.|
- Shout at the Devil is the name of a 1983 Mötley Crüe song and album.
- The result received when playing without a pick refers to a lyric by Bryan Adams in Summer of '69: "I got my first real six-string / Bought it at the five-and-dime / Played it til my fingers bled / It was the summer of '69."
- The item comes from a haiku found in an old asymmetric.net post.
|TOP 10 heavy metal sonata collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 1237 | 7. Pastahead - 858 | 8. goferchan - 668 | 9. Young Nastyman - 666 | 10. Theron - 510
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings