This is a little metal heart necklace with two chains -- the idea being, you break it in half, and give half to someone else, to represent love or friendship or your mutual interest in forensic pathology or whatever.
(In-game plural: heart necklaces)
- Before deciding to use item:
To whom do you wish to give half of your heart necklace?
(name or playerid)
You have X more heart necklace(s).
- After deciding to use item:
- You see:
- You snap the heart necklace in half and give the right half to [target], in honor of... well, something. That's up to you, really.
|You acquire an item: left half of a heart necklace|
- Target sees:
- It is possible to use the Heart Necklace on yourself.
- In the Bartle Test (and, by extension, the BarKol test), "hearts" are players who primarily focus on being a friendly member of the player community rather than in-game accomplishments.
- A heart-shaped pendant split between two necklaces is a fairly common, sometimes considered childish, token of affection between romantic partners or close friends. Such pendants are often marked "best" and "friends" or "love" and "always" or some other such sickeningly sweet pairing.
|TOP 10 heart necklace collections|
6. Killa K - 515 | 7. RattyLabray - 409 | 8. Pastahead - 256 | 9. whizdad - 237 | 10. mflGrMp - 229
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings