Hardly Poisoned at All
You've been poisoned, but just a little. Mild annoyance courses through your veins.
All Attributes -3
- Calculate the Universe (with a final result of 8) (100 Adventures)
- I Wanna Be a Door (sometimes) (5 Adventures)
- Drinking from the shot glasses in the Strange Leaflet Quest (10 Adventures)
- Getting hit by a big creepy spider or a completely different spider in The Sleazy Back Alley (10 Adventures)
- Getting hit by Richard X (sometimes) (10 Adventures)
- Getting hit by a spider conspirator (sometimes) (10 Adventures)
- Getting hit by a stone temple pirate (sometimes) (10 Adventures)
- Using bag of airline peanuts (5 Adventures)
- Using deadly nightshade (15-23 Adventures)
- Using fancy but probably evil chocolate (sometimes) (5 Adventures)
- Using marzipan skull (5 Adventures)
- Using Yummy Tummy bean (sometimes) (5 Adventures)
- Can be removed by using an anti-anti-antidote or a tiny house, or casting Disco Power Nap or Spew Poison.
- This effect was originally named "Poisoned", reduced all stats by 30%, and bore the description "You've been poisoned. You look like something the cat dragged in."
- The original description alluded to the late 1980s/early 1990s hair band Poison and their debut album titled Look What the Cat Dragged In.