Handful of drink tickets
This is a handful of little tickets, each of which is good for one free drink at the Orcish Frat House.
(In-game plural: hands full of drink tickets)
- When wearing the Frat Boy Ensemble:
|Cleverly disguised, you sneak into the Orcish Frat House during a party. You cleverly visit the bar several times, trading your drink tickets for booze which you cleverly conceal in your baggy pants. Pretty clever.|
- When wearing anything other than the Frat Boy Ensemble:
|You walk into the Frat House during a party, but you only manage to trade in 2-3 of your tickets before the Frat Boys notice you and throw you out.|
- When wearing the Frat Boy Ensemble, you will receive 2-5 items from each handful of tickets (averaging 3.5 drinks per handful); without it, you will only get 2-3 items (average 2.5).
- In essence, the methodology of determining what drinks you receive is to roll 1d4+1 (1d2+1 when not disguised) to determine how many items you receive, and then roll 1d9 that many times to find each item.
- This item should be avoided, as the roll of drink tickets gives far better rewards.
|TOP 10 handful of drink tickets collections|
6. CreOsOTe - 200 | 7. Chupacabra_Goat_Sucker - 180 | 8. molly999 - 154 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 141 | 10. illie - 130
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings