Haiku, a poetic structure which has three lines with a specific syllable count for each line (5-7-5 respectively), has long ago become a deep part of the Kingdom's culture. True haiku poetry has more requirements than stated here, but the structure is what's usually used by players. Game hints are given in haiku on the forums, as a rule.
Interested parties may wish to peruse haiku-related pages.
- All familiars have a haiku, which can be found in-game by clicking on the familiar's image.
- The Haiku Dungeon in The Dungeoneers' Association is an adventuring zone where all the messages (except the "Adventure Again" messages and bugged messages) are in haiku - see haiku combat. Items which only drop there also have their descriptions in haiku. The haiku challenge map from the dungeon initiates the Most Extreme Haiku Challenge miniquest.
- The chat channel /haiku is unlocked within the Haiku Dungeon. Players speaking in this channel are required to speak only in haiku.
- The haiku katana is a Mr. Store item.
- Haiku State of Mind is an that puts game messages in haiku.