This Libram contains the secrets of Platonic geometry, and will allow its reader to summon all number of mathematically satisfying solids. There's also a chapter about making obnoxious irregular ten-sided solids, but most people ignore that one.
(In-game plural: Gygaxian Librams)
- KoL Con 13 Merch Table (7 Mr. Accessories)
- Only available for purchase at KoL Con. (since KoL Con VIII)
- Without a mystical bookshelf:
|You take the Libram to your campsite, and a strange shimmering bookshelf appears near your dwelling. You put the Libram on it.|
- With a mystical bookshelf without a Gygaxian Libram on it:
|You place the Libram carefully on the bookshelf in your campsite.|
- With a Libram of Gygaxian Libram already on the mystical bookshelf:
|You've already got a copy of that Libram on your bookshelf.|
- When placed on a player's Mystical Bookshelf, this item grants use of the skill Summon Dice. This skill can be used in all Normal and Hardcore ascensions thereafter.
- This item refers to Gary Gygax, credited with the co-creation of Dungeons & Dragons
- A "libram" is a type of spellbook in the contexts of many RPGs. It is not a standard English word. While first found in Vance's The Dying Earth, Gary Gygax's use of it in D&D is responsible for its ubiquity in the fantasy genre.
|TOP 10 Gygaxian Libram collections|
6. Jherskow - 2 | 7. Artie Effham - 2 | 8. Chealsea - 2 | 9. djve - 2 | 10. CaptainSpam - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings