This is the electronic device Guzzlr issues to its valued delivery staff. Notice that it doesn't have a button that lets you check your employee benefits.
(In-game plural: Guzzlr tablets)
- Guzzlr application
Takes you to Guzzlr Client Selection
- X = min(50, 1 + floor(B / 4)), where B is № completed bronze deliveries
- Y = min(9, 3 + floor(power(G,0.35)) + floor(G/150)), where G is № completed gold deliveries
- Z = min(7, 1 + floor(sqrt(P)) + floor(P/30)), where P is № completed platinum deliveries
- This means that you would need to do a total of 196 bronze deliveries to max out Booze Drops, 150 gold deliveries to max out HP regeneration, and 30 platinum deliveries to max out MP regeneration.
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
- Until late in the evening of May 11th 2020, this was a usable item from the inventory with no enchantments. In response to strong feedback from /dev and the community, it was updated to be an accessory with scaling enchantments similar to the Lil' Doctor™ bag.
- A reference to food delivery companies like Waitr, often staffed by low-paid contractors who don't receive benefits that permanent employees would get.
|TOP 10 Guzzlr tablet collections|
6. GT1 - 1 | 7. Mistress of the Obvious - 1 | 8. Poncho the Sane - 1 | 9. runeslayer - 1 | 10. lACEy jONEs - 1
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings