In the West, guns were always breaking, so it was important to have a bunch of spare gun parts on hand to fix whatever went wrong.
(In-game plural: piles of gun parts)
- From inventory (one through three):
- You don't know much about guns, but you do know that they have at least four parts. There's the clicky part, the aimy part, the holdy part, and the shooty part
- Using four to six:
- You make a... sort of a minimal gun out of the loose parts.
You acquire an item: rinky-dink sixgun
- Using seven to ten:
- You make a serviceable gun out of the loose parts.
You acquire an item: makeshift sixgun
- Using 11+:
- You make a pretty nice gun out of the loose parts!
You acquire an item: custom sixgun
- Using four or more gun parts will produce the best gun possible, and only consume the appropriate number of parts (four, seven and eleven respectively).
|TOP 10 gun parts collections|
6. agargan - 379 | 7. cubeof11 - 352 | 8. DosBoot - 308 | 9. Cryanger - 151 | 10. Sal the Rapacious - 142
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings