Grue egg omelette
(In-game plural: grue egg omelettes)
|grue egg||spooky mushroom|
|grue egg omelette|
|You eat the grue egg omelette. You feel like you just got back from Soviet Russia.|
|(You gain 4 Fullness.)|
- When it was implemented, this was the second consumable food to be a Quest Item (following the bowl of oriole's nest soup); however, on September 11, 2006, it was observed to no longer be a quest item.
- The moons have no special effects on this food beyond the bonus on Stat Days.
- The other spelling of omelette (omelet) is used in the non-combat adventure What Can You Do?
- "Maybe if it was completely dark, you'd be more likely to enjoy eating it." from the item description refers to how the Grue is more likely to attack in the dark, and in particular the phrase "It is pitch black in here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
- The use text refers to the Russian spy organization GRU, as well as to comedian Yakov Smirnoff and his Russian Reversal ("In Soviet Russia") routine, in that normally the player is eaten by a grue, not vice-versa. "In America, you are likely to be eaten by grue. In Soviet Russia, grue is likely to be eaten by you!"
|TOP 10 grue egg omelette collections|
6. typelogin - 218 | 7. Zorns Lemma - 209 | 8. Lord Stefano - 202 | 9. Curbludgeon - 195 | 10. Skipr - 186
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings