|A turtle with Post-|
Traumatic Stress Disorder
is quiet, at least.
Increases stat gains after combat
Ability: Increases stat gains like a Volleyball
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +4 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +4 Moxie statgain Staggers* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular Message:
- <name> grins maniacally at your fallen opponent, and twitches slightly.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> grins a most unsettling grin at him, doing 15-25 damage.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> appears over your shoulder and grins at your opponent. <He> gets so unnerved, <he> loses track of what <he>'s doing and accidentally clock <him>%selves%15-25 damage. for
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> winks at you, though it may actually just be another twitch.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> stares silently at the maypole, tormented by memories of horror and pain. It's kind of a downer.
- With wax lips equipped:
- The wax lips cover up <name>'s crazed grin, which suits you just fine.
- When entered in a Scavenger Hunt or Obstacle Course:
- <name> doesn't seem much use for events that require actual motion.
- Historically, this familiar was required to tame high-level turtles, prior to the 2014 rework. The Grinning Turtle now has no special function.