|This stone man harbors|
mankind's darkest impulses
turned to tales for tots
Increases items and meat drops from monsters
Lets you adventure in grim fairy tales
Ability: Has the properties of both a Leprechaun and a Baby Gravy Fairy. Can drop 1 grimstone mask per day.
Throne/Bjorn: Monsters will be less attracted to you, drops a grimstone mask
Hatchling: hibernating Grimstone Golem
Familiar-Specific Equipment: grimstone galoshes
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +15% Meat Drop
|| 4-5 MP
|| +3 Muscle statgain
|| +15% Item Drop
|| +4 Mysticality statgain
|| 8-10 HP
|| +2 Moxie statgain
||Deals damage & 10% Delevel*
|*Hover for details
- At the end of combat:
- One of the lights in <name>'s empty eye sockets blinks on and off quickly, almost looking like a wink.
- <name> ponderously searches your fallen foe for extra meat.
- <name> points ponderously at some extra meat you'd overlooked.
- <name> slowly and painstakingly rifles your opponent's pockets for extra meat.
- <name> grimly points at some meat lying on the ground.
- <name> tips you a grim wink. You see some extra meat you'd missed before.
- <name> turns off one of his eye lights, making the other shine like a spotlight on some extra meat.
- <name> snaps his stone fingers to get your attention and points grimly at some items lying by your fallen foe.
- <name> glares at your fallen foe, his glowing eye sockets searching for items.
- <name> turns ponderously and points at some items you'd overlooked.
- <name> turns up the brightness on the lights glowing in his empty eye sockets to search for more items.
- The yellow glow from <name>'s empty eye sockets makes it easier to search for extra items you might have missed.
- With the grinding of stone on stone, <name> points at some items you hadn't spotted.
- <name> stomps ponderously, first one foot, and then the other, in a slow ceremonial dance.
- <name> chisels a bit of grimstone off of his body and fashions it into a rudimentary mask.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> chisels a little piece of Grimstone off himself, carves it into a mask, and hands it down from his perch atop the chair.
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> pulls his face off and hands it to you. It's okay, he has another one underneath it.
- When entered in an Obstacle Course:
- Grimstone Golems can barely walk without falling over, so obstacle courses aren't really their thing.
- The Golem will drop up to 1 mask a day, after about 40-50 turns. It will also drop up to 1 a day from the Crown or Bjorn, at any time.