|Did you knowing that|
a duck's quack doesn't echo?
This makes up for it.
Increases item drops from monsters
Can spend its weight to perform various nanite operations
Ability: Increases item drop like a 1x fairy, drops base booze after combat, has a variety of skills that cost familiar weight to use.
Throne/Bjorn: Weapon Damage +10
Hatchling: grey gosling
Familiar-Specific Equipment: grey down vest
Mumming Trunk Abilities:
| +15% Meat Drop
|| 6-10 MP
|| +4 Muscle statgain
|| +15% Item Drop
|| +3 Mysticality statgain
|| 8-10 HP
|| +2 Moxie statgain
||Boosts combat Initiative
||Deals damage & 10% Delevel*
|*Hover for details
- After Combat:
- <name> does the nanobot. Which is a dance like the robot, but smaller and harder to see.
- <name> does a weird dance-like movement.
- <name> moves as though a collective consciousness is attempting to mimic dance through the quick reorganization of tiny grey particles.
- After combat (20% chance):
<name> wobbles a little bit and then ejects a little bolus of mass, which spontaneously reassembles itself into a bottle of booze.
- Acquire 1 of the following:
- None. This familiar has no weaknesses.
- Starting at 6 lbs of base weight, this familiar grants the following combat skills:
Grey Goose skills
All skills usable in combat when familiar is 6lbs or heavier. X = familiar base weight - 5 (for a maximum of X = 15)
- After casting, the familiar's weight is reset to the given value in the table
- Casting certain skills at higher base weight can yield exponentially better rewards (with the exception of Re-Process Matter)
- A duck's quack *does* echo, but there's a common urban legend that claims it doesn't.
- This familiar and its base booze drops (with the specific absence of vodka) are a reference to Grey Goose Vodka.