This bright green rocket advertises itself as a "LUCKY MAKE ROCKET WITH GREEN BURST". There's a poorly-drawn leprechaun on the side, who looks either ecstatic or horrified at the prospect of being exploded for your entertainment.
Selling Price: 150 Meat.
(In-game plural: green rockets)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- The General Store (600 Meat during Dependence Day)
|You light the fuse and back away as the rocket launches into the air and explodes -- with GREEN BURST, as advertised. As the sparks shower down on you, it turns out they were mixed with... leaves? Weird
- After setting off another firework:
|You've already celebrated the Fourth of Bor, and now it's time to get back to work.
- If used on any day other than the Fourth of Bor:
|Sorry, but these particular fireworks are illegal on any day other than the Fourth of Bor. And the law is a worthy institution, and you should respect and obey it, no matter what.
- You may use another firework after ascending.
- Makes the user's public profile page green with green firework effects until rollover.
- Although no longer sold in The General Store, it is tradeable and can still be used for its normal effects. It can also be pulled and used during a normal ascension.
"9827" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.