This bright green rocket advertises itself as a "LUCKY MAKE ROCKET WITH GREEN BURST". There's a poorly-drawn leprechaun on the side, who looks either ecstatic or horrified at the prospect of being exploded for your entertainment.
(In-game plural: green rockets)
Item number: 9827
Description ID: 624838605
View in-game: view
View market statistics
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- The General Store (600 Meat during Dependence Day)
- On first use:
|You light the fuse and back away as the rocket launches into the air and explodes -- with GREEN BURST, as advertised. As the sparks shower down on you, it turns out they were mixed with... leaves? Weird|
- After setting off another firework:
|You've already celebrated the Fourth of Bor, and now it's time to get back to work.|
- If used on any day other than the Fourth of Bor:
|Sorry, but these particular fireworks are illegal on any day other than the Fourth of Bor. And the law is a worthy institution, and you should respect and obey it, no matter what.|
- You may use another firework after ascending.
- Makes the user's public profile page green with green firework effects until rollover.
- Although no longer sold in The General Store, it is tradeable and can still be used for its normal effects. It can also be pulled and used during a normal ascension.
- This firework was added on Dependence Day LII, which was also St. Sneaky Pete's Day. It continued to appear during subsequent Dependence Days up until November 17, 2020.
"9827" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.