This pile of freshly-cut grass smells just like an idyllic childhood.
(In-game plural: piles of grass clippings)
- Against The Landscaper, first time:
|You toss the grass clippings on the ground in front of The Landscaper. His eyes light up as he hungrily devours the pile.|
- Against The Landscaper, second time:
|You toss another pile of grass clippings out, and The Landscaper descends on it hungrily. He's starting to look a little bloated, and little trickles of green are leaking out of several of his orifices.|
- Against The Landscaper, third time:
|You throw the grass clippings at your opponent. Itchy!|
- Staggers The Landscaper.
- The fact that The Landscaper is obsessed with eating the grass clippings comes from the original short story The Lawnmower Man, in which the titular character runs after a self-moving lawnmower and consumes the freshly-cut grass.
|TOP 10 grass clippings collections|
6. Dik - 235 | 7. Skiddlewrath - 223 | 8. Yatsufusa - 180 | 9. Noskilz - 177 | 10. Framistan - 122
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings