This is a contract given to you by your Penguin Goodfella. The print at the bottom is so fine you can't actually read it. Guess you'll just have to use it and see what happens.
(In-game plural: Goodfella contracts)
- Dropped after combat by a Penguin Goodfella
- With a Penguin Goodfella as your active familiar:
|<name> looks over the contract. "That will be X Meat," he says, holding out a wing. You hand over the Meat.
He then marches up to your opponent and shouts "What does <playername> look like? What... does <playername>... look... like?" while repeatedly hitting it with a bat for Y damage.
He viciously clubs your opponent in the back of the head with a baseball bat, dealing Y damage.
He then attempts to burn down your opponent's house, but your opponent doesn't have a house, so he just sets her on fire, instead, dealing Y damage.
He then puts your opponent on ice. Which is to say that he shoves him into a walk-in freezer (located conveniently nearby) and leaves him in there until he takes Y damage.
He then puts an entire horse skeleton in your opponent's bed. They freak out, taking Y damage from the pure, unadulterated terror.
He then decides it's time for your opponent to sleep with the fishes. The fishes are several days old, and smell incredibly foul. Your opponent chokes and gags, taking Y damage.
He then pulls out a cell phone and makes a quick call. A few seconds later, an enormous herd of strippers tramples your opponent, dealing an extremely naughty Y damage.
He nods in your direction, saying "Pleasure doing business with you, kid."
- With some other familiar:
|You can't see your Goodfella from here.|
- Without enough meat:
- The value of X is (weight * 3).
- The value of Y is between (weight * 2) and (weight *4).
- If the opponent is elemental, the element of the attack is tuned to cause double damage.
- If you do not have your Penguin Goodfella with you or you do not have enough Meat to pay for the attack upon use, the contract is not used up.
- Goodfellas is a 1990 film directed by Martin Scorsese, based on the book Wiseguy by Nicholas Pileggi, the true story of mob informer Henry Hill.
- The "what does <playername> look like" message is a reference to the scene in Pulp Fiction where Jules asks Brett if he thinks Marsellus looks "like a bitch".
- The message saying that the penguin "viciously clubs your opponent in the back of the head with a baseball bat" is a reference to a scene in The Untouchables where Al Capone, after proclaiming his love for baseball and grabbing a bat clubs one of his henchmen to death.
- The message saying that the penguin "then puts an entire horse skeleton in your opponent's bed" refers to a scene in The Godfather where Don Corleone has a horse's head put in a recording executive's bed.
- The overly-grammatical style of speech used when the player has insufficient meat is based on Fat Tony from The Simpsons.
|TOP 10 Goodfella contract collections|
6. Lady Luck Fortuna - 4079 | 7. ScUd RuCkInS - 3533 | 8. MaggieMoo - 2652 | 9. Binaanne - 2637 | 10. daR06 - 2541
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings