Golden plastic oyster egg
This is a golden plastic imitation oyster egg. This is the first egg you've found that has an odor -- a faint apple scent. You are a bit anxious to find out what's inside, especially since the Enchanted Flying Oyster was not at all a day latefnord hiding these particular eggs.
(In-game plural: golden plastic oyster eggs)
|You toss the golden egg to the ground. Your opponent looks a bit confused, and you consider making a break for it, but decide that you will be fair. You stay and continue the fight.|
|You toss the golden egg to the ground and start a discordant argument about whether it's fair to continue fighting. Deciding for yourself that you are the fairest, you demonstrate that it is beneath you to continue the battle.|
- Unlike the other oyster eggs, this item is unzappable.
- The description and usage text refer to the mythical golden apple.
- The usage text refers to Discordianism, which has the golden apple of Eris (also known as Discordia) as one of its symbols. This apple was labelled as a gift to the 'fairest' woman at a Greek party. This had predictably chaotic results (including, indirectly, the Trojan War).
- The selling price of 23 meat is another reference to Discordianism.
|TOP 10 golden plastic oyster egg collections|
6. ThunderGate - 25 | 7. Daya - 24 | 8. Andyzero - 24 | 9. Princess Anathema - 23 | 10. Wombatilim - 23
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings