Golden light, displaying your name.
(In-game plural: Golden Lights)
|glittery mascara||handful of Smithereens|
- Against a regular monster:
|You toss the light at your opponent. It begins to oscillate wildly, growing brighter until it's all you can see, and then fades away, leaving not a trace of your foe behind. Or your foe's behind, for that matter.|
- Against a monster which cannot be disintegrated:
|This particular monster casts too large of a shadow for you to figure out where to throw the ball of light.|
- When Everything Looks Yellow (the item is not consumed):
|Your eyes are already ringing. I mean... You know what I mean. You can't use another one of those items until your vision gets back to normal...|
- Rather than the standard crafting text, this item gives a unique message when crafted:
- You carefully extract the glitter from the mascara and roll it up into a sticky ball with the Smithereens and some meat paste.
- Disintegrates enemy, and causes all its (non-conditional) items to drop. Does not work on bosses.
- A reference to the song "Golden Lights" by The Smiths. The use text refers to the song "Oscillate Wildly".
|TOP 10 Golden Light collections|
6. Riley Rainewood - 16 | 7. Nikademus - 12 | 8. Donavin69 - 11 | 9. Archipelago71 - 11 | 10. Lord Stefano - 10
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings