|Locations||Degrassi Knoll (Retired)|
|Monster Parts||arm, head, leg, torso|
This is a Gnoll who's desperately trying to learn the ropes of Magicalness. You're about to show her the ropes -- the ropes of pain! Er, in a "fight and defeat" kind of way, not a "hubba-hubba" kind of way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
She casts "Sphere of Toothpaste" on you. You try to break free, but are choked by waves of minty freshness. Brrrrrrrrrrr. (cold damage)
She casts "Stream of Consciousness" on you. You wander around hitting your head on things. Ugh! Oof!
She casts "Sphere of Influence" on you. You smack yourself repeatedly in the <eye>. Ooh! Oof!
She casts "Ray of Gamma" on you. It makes you angry, and you don't like it. Ugh! Ow! (hot damage)
She casts "Wall of Bricks" on you. All in all, it hurts. Oof! Ooh!
She casts "Cone of Traffic" on you. You're run over by six or seven Bitchin' Meat Cars. Ooh! Ow!
She summons the deep, eldritch magic of the Gnolls and... pulls a rabbit out of a hat. You start laughing, but then the rabbit starts gnawing on your <foot>. (CRITICAL HIT!) Oof! Oof!
She casts the dreaded "Sphere of Atmos" on you. Fortunately, it just lets you breathe more easily.
She casts "Sphere of Experience" on you. Fortunately, it only makes you wiser.
She tries to cast "Stream of Profanity" on you, but you plug your ears.
She casts "Ray of Gene" on you. It's confusing, but harmless.
She casts "Ray of Light" on you, but you're quicker than it.
She casts "Cone of Ice Cream" on you. Tasty!
She summons the deep, eldritch magic of the Gnolls, surrounds herself with a dark sphere of mystical energy, and turns to you, saying: "Is this your card?" (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 18-26 Meat (average: 22, stdev: 2)*|
|You acquire an item: gnoll teeth (5.4% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: gnoll lips (5.5% chance)*|
|You gain 3 <substat>.|
Occurred at Degrassi Knoll.
- This adventure was removed around May 29, 2006.
- However, it's still possible to encounter the Gnollish Sorceress by wishing.
- "Ray of Gamma" is a reference to "The Hulk", wherein the hero, Bruce Banner, is struck by gamma rays. Whenever Bruce is angered, he turns into the Hulk. Also, Bruce's famous line is, "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry."
- "Sphere of Atmos" is a reference to the word "atmosphere."
- "Ray of Gene" is a reference to Gene Ray, of Time Cube infamy. Notably, Prima Vera Angelhair interviewed Gene Ray on Radio KoL, a recording of which can be found here.
- "Ray of Light" is a reference to the Madonna song of the same name. It contains the lyrics: "Quicker than a ray of light."
- "Wall of Bricks" is a reference to the Pink Floyd song "Another Brick in the Wall," which contains the lyrics "All in all, you're just another brick in the wall."
- In the Seinfeld episode The Outing, Jerry, George and even Kramer use the phrase "Not that there's anything wrong with that" after denying being gay, wearing culottes, and being neat and thin.