|Locations||The Degrassi Knoll Garage|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
This is a Gnollish Gearhead. When he's not fixing up hot rods in the Degrassi Knoll garages, he's wandering around looking for a fight, such as the one he just found.
He smacks you upside the <leg> with a giant gear. Oof! Argh!
He checks your muffler and changes your oil. Your oil... of PAIN! Oof! Ugh!
He throws a wrench in your works. Or a spanner, if you're British. Or "le wrench," if you're French. Oof! Ooh!
He pulls a sprocket from his pocket and smacks your arm out of it socket. Ooh! Ouch!
He springs forward and smacks you with a wet sprocket. All you want is to ease the pain yourarm>. Argh! Ouch!<
He hits you repeatedly with a monkey wrench. One in ten blows lands solidly. Ow! Eek!
He pulls back a spring, sticks a gear into it, and lets it fly. You feel a sharp pain in your forehead and suddenly can't remember your dad. Eek! Ow!
He gears up to smack you, but you get your arse in gear and motor away.
He tries to switch gears on you, but fails in mid-transmission.
He tries to throw a wrench in your works, but only succeeds in wrenching his back.
He pulls a sprocket from your pocket, but it glances off your locket.
He tries to smack you with a wet sprocket, but it doesn't work since you're not a toad.
He tries to hit you with his monkey wrench, but suffers an indecent accident before he can land it.
He gears up for one super-powerful smack, but seems to be stuck in second gear. Man, it hasn't been his day, his week, his month... even his year. (FUMBLE!)
|You gain 16-24 Meat|
|You acquire an item: gnoll lips (4.4% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: Gnollish toolbox (75.2% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: folder (Knight Writer) (?% chance)*|
- If you are on the appropriate bounty hunt:
|You acquire an item: oily rag (100% chance)*|
|You gain 4 <substat>.|
- Prior to the Degrassi Knoll revamp on August 27, 2013, this monster occurred in Degrassi Knoll and had the image:
- The "wet sprocket" and "toad" miss message is a reference the Eric Idle monologue "Rock Notes", from Monty Python's Contractual Obligation Album, about a fictional band named Toad the Wet Sprocket (from which a real band took its name eventually).
- The "one in ten" hit message is a repeated lyric in the song "Monkey Wrench" by The Foo Fighters.
- The "indecent accident" miss message is another lyric in the Foo Fighters' "Monkey Wrench".
- The fumble message refers to the theme to the TV show Friends, "I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts: "It's like you're always stuck in second gear / When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year".