Give 'em Enough Rope
You spend a few days at the Distant Lands Dude Ranch learning rope tricks.
Your teacher is a slightly-older-than-middle-aged man named Mr. Roper.
You learn that the best approach to a rope trick contest is to wear your opponent out with some of the old rope-a-dope.
You also learn that in order to keep a rope clean, supple and flexible, you must occasionally rub soap on a rope.
Your constant practice allows you to develop strong, ropy sinews.
|You lose 3 Adventures.|
|You spent 500 Meat.|
|You gain X Strengthliness.|
|You acquire an item: Shore Inc. Ship Trip Scrip|
Occurs at Distant Lands Dude Ranch Adventure.
- Stats gained from this adventure will range from (0.35 * mainstat) to (0.55 * mainstat), with an average multiplier of 0.45.
- Give 'em Enough Rope is the title of the second album by The Clash.
- Mr. Roper was one of the landlords in the TV sitcom Three's Company.
- The "rope-a-dope" was a boxing technique used by Muhammad Ali.
- The quote "You also learn that in order to keep a rope clean, supple and flexible, you must occasionally rub soap on a rope." is a reference to soap on a rope.