(In-game plural: gingerbread bugbears)
- One Crazy Random Summer
- Monsters with the Yuletide modifier
- The Bugbear Pens (Post-Felonia)
- The Bugbear Baker (a one-time adventure)
- bindlestocking (sometimes)
- Crimbo stocking
- extra special Crimbo stocking
- battered Crimbo Crate
- Ancient Yuletide Troll in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- Sweet Nutcracker in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- Robot Reindeer in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- A Gingerbread Decoy (in Gingerbread Best outfit)
- Obsolete Areas/Methods
- Halloween XI
- Crimbo 2005
|You begin eating the head off of the gingerbread bugbear, cackling like a madman. Then you eat the rest of it, but you have to stop cackling because your mouth is full.|
|(You gain 1 Fullness.)|
- If you try to eat one while wearing the Bugbear Costume, you get this message instead:
- You prepare to eat that item, but then you notice a 'NO CANNIBALISM' sign nearby, and think better of it.
- This item is the equivalent of the candy cane when consumed.
- The consumption message may refer to an Emo Philips routine during which he is given a chocolate bunny to eat as a test by a school psychologist.
- "Gingerbread tastes like neither ginger nor bread. Discuss" is a reference to Mike Myers's "Coffee Talk" skit from the show Saturday Night Live.
|TOP 10 gingerbread bugbear collections|
6. Pastahead - 30582 | 7. miSTRESS of the OBVIOUS - 15709 | 8. SanjisAngel - 14123 | 9. Born Identities - 13301 | 10. slugBoy - 7717
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings