This is a bugbear made of gingerbread. Isn't it cute? With its little eyes made of frosting and its little arms also made of frosting and its little mouth also also made of frosting?
Gingerbread tastes like neither ginger nor bread. Discuss.
Type: food (good)
Level required: 4
Cannot be discarded
(In-game plural: gingerbread bugbears)
- One Crazy Random Summer
- Monsters with the Yuletide modifier
- The Bugbear Pens (Post-Felonia)
- The Bugbear Baker (a one-time adventure)
- bindlestocking (sometimes)
- Crimbo stocking
- extra special Crimbo stocking
- battered Crimbo Crate
- Ancient Yuletide Troll in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- Sweet Nutcracker in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- Robot Reindeer in a Crown of Thrones/Buddy Bjorn
- A Gingerbread Decoy (in Gingerbread Best outfit)
- Obsolete Areas/Methods
- Halloween XI
- Bradley, the Pencil-Pushing Elf
- Dopey, the Reindeer
- Grumpy, the Reindeer
- Happy, the Reindeer
- Limbergh, the Middle-Management Elf
- Rudolph the Red, the Reindeer
- Rufus, the Gift-wrapping Elf
- Crimbo 2005
- Advent Calendar
|You begin eating the head off of the gingerbread bugbear, cackling like a madman. Then you eat the rest of it, but you have to stop cackling because your mouth is full.
|(You gain 1 Fullness.)
- If you try to eat one while wearing the Bugbear Costume, you get this message instead:
- You prepare to eat that item, but then you notice a 'NO CANNIBALISM' sign nearby, and think better of it.
- This item is the equivalent of the candy cane when consumed.
- The consumption message may refer to an Emo Philips routine during which he is given a chocolate bunny to eat as a test by a school psychologist.
- "Gingerbread tastes like neither ginger nor bread. Discuss" is a reference to Mike Myers's "Coffee Talk" skit from the show Saturday Night Live.
"934" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.