Gin and tonic
This is a gin and tonic. Finally! Given it's made with gin and not djinn, it won't grant any of your wishes. Unless, y'know, your wish is to become significantly more intoxicated.
(In-game plural: jynnan tonnix)
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (390 Meat)
- Dropped after combat by a Lil' Barrel Mimic (sometimes)
|soda water||bottle of gin|
|tonic water||bottle of Calcutta Emerald|
|gin and tonic|
|You drink the gin and tonic, wincing at the taste of pine needles and quinine.|
|You gain 3 Drunkenness.|
- Djinn are spirits of Arabian mythology, better known in English as genies, who were noted for granting wishes to or otherwise serving the person who wielded the object to which the djinni was bound.
- The plural text is a reference to Douglas Adams's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, in which Ford Prefect and Arthur Dent are offered a "jynnan tonnix" by the imbecile captain of a doomed ship. Also, it is revealed that approximately 80% of the cultures in the galaxy have unique and separate drinks whose names are phonetic variants on "Gin and Tonic".
- The word "Finally!" refers to the numerous demands on the forums for gin and tonics--it was possibly the most requested new drink.
|caipifruta | gibson | gin and tonic | mimosette | parisian cathouse | rabbit punch | teqiwila | tequila sunset | vodka and tonic | vodka gibson | whiskey bittersweet | zmobie|
|TOP 10 gin and tonic collections|
6. Olorin - 626 | 7. BrassOnes - 309 | 8. whizdad - 188 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 183 | 10. lupus4 - 176
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings