Gilded ancient cursed chest
This is a chest that has been gilded like a lily shouldn't be. It was dredged up from the unknown depths of the ocean, and carries a terrible, terrible curse. Unfortunately, the curse has a side effect that prevents you from telling anybody what the curse is (other than this part,) so I can't tell you any more about it.
(In-game plural: gilded ancient cursed chests)
- Without a gilded ancient cursed key in your inventory:
|The chest won't open. Looks like you'll need to find a key.|
- With a gilded ancient cursed key in your inventory:
|The gilded chest opens with an eerie creak, and you survey its cursed contents.|
- Opening the chest grants 3 (40%), 4 (40%), or 5 (20%) of the above items.
- For each chest opened, you get about 1.4 cursed pieces of thirteen and about .35 of each other item.
- Opening the chest consumes both the chest and the key.
|TOP 10 gilded ancient cursed chest collections|
6. egirl100 - 47 | 7. SwordsRCool - 43 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 32 | 9. Pastahead - 31 | 10. agargan - 27
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings