|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
|Locations||The Spooky Fright Factory|
|Hit Points||Scales with player stats|
|Attack||Scales with player stats|
|Defense||Scales with player stats|
|Monster Parts||arm, head, leg, torso|
This vampire has taken a break from saahhhking blaaaaahd to wrap gifts for Linnea. If any teddy bears show up mysteriously drained of stuffing and with a thirst for felt, we'll all know who to blame.
He transforms into a big, black dog, which makes you sweat and makes you groove. Happy Crimbo! Argh! Ooh! Ugh! (spooky damage)
He transforms into a clammy mist. You get run over by a bunch of gorillas. Happy Crimbo! Ooh! Ugh! Ugh!
He wraps you up in ribbon, then pulls the end real fast so you spin around and fall down. Happy Crimbo! Ooh! Oof! Eek!
He bites you on the neck and saaaahks your blaaaahd. Blech. Happy Crimbo! Ow! Eek! Ooh!
He turns into a swarm of bats, each decked out with a festive bow. They then festively leave thousands of merry pinprick-sized wounds in your tender flesh. Happy Crimbo! Eek! Argh! Ouch!
He transforms into a big, black dog, but fortunately it turns out he's your godfather. Dogfather?
He transforms into a bat! Fortunately, it's a baseball bat, which then falls to the ground.
He tries to gift-wrap you, but you beat the wrap.
He tries to saaahk your blaaahd, but you pretend you're a stone, so he can't get blood from you.
He transforms into a cloud of almost-invisible mist. Since that cloud is wrapped in a festive ribbon, though, it's not as successful a gambit as it might have been. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: evil googly eye (8.9% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: spooky felt (9.4% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: spooky length of string (9.5% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: spooky stuffing (9.0% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: spooky toy wheel (8.6% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: spooky wooden block (9.4% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: spooky frank (??.?% chance)*|
|You gain some <substat>.|
Occurred at The Spooky Fright Factory.
- Unlike other Vampires (vampire bat and spooky vampire) does not drop vampire heart when killed with wooden stakes.
- The "big black dog" message refers to the common folklore and legend surrounding vampires and the ability to change into animal forms.
- The "big black dog" may also refer to a preferred shape of the vampire Alucard from the popular anime/manga series Hellsing.
- The big black dog is your godfather -- much like Harry Potter's godfather Sirius Black, who can turn into a large dog at will.
- The godfather reference may also refer to The Omen in which a large black dog representing "The Beast" was sent to watch over Damien.
- The message where the big black dog "makes you sweat and makes you groove" is a reference to Led Zeppelin's song "Black Dog".
- "Dogfather" may be a reference to the second album of rap artist Snoop Dogg, Tha Doggfather.
- "He transforms into a clammy mist. You get run over by a bunch of gorillas." Is a reference to Dian Fossey's 1988 movie 'Gorillas in the Mist'.
- In The Nightmare Before Christmas, the vampires were in charge of wrapping the presents.