|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
|Locations||The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs)|
|Monster Parts||head, leg, thorax, wing|
This is an incredibly large and angry bee. It hates you even more than most bees do, and trust me, that's saying something.
It stings you in the body. I can't really be more specific than that, because its stinger is so large. Ouch! Oof! Ow! Argh! Eek! Oof! Ugh! Ugh! Oof! Ouch!
It stings you in the neck, and you can feel your body fill up with poison like the worst water-balloon ever. Ow! Ow! Oof! Ugh! Eek! Ooh! Ow! Ugh! Eek! Eek!
|You throw the tropical orchid at the bee, who is immediately entranced by its bright colors. Soon its angry drone turns into a peaceful snore, and it falls to the ground and rolls out of the window, destroying a passing U.F.O.|
|You gain 40 <substat>.|
Occurred at The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs).
- This monster cannot be Ensorcelled.
- This monster's combat weakness is the tropical orchid.
- If you lose, you will receive a hint as to which item to use.
- First hint: That is one gigantic bee. I don't think you're gonna win this one by force.
- Second hint: Maybe you can make friends with it somehow.
- Third hint: Maybe you could distract it with something it likes?
- Fourth hint: Something it likes that would put it to sleep would be even better.
- Fifth hint: Perhaps a tropical orchid from the Tropical Paradise Island Getaway?
- Its death message is a reference to Invader Zim. In the episode "Attack of the Saucer Morons" Zim's ship crashes after a bee hits the windshield.
- The giant bee itself is probably a reference to The Fat Bee which appears in several Homestar Runner cartoons.
- The fact that the giant bee hates you more than most bees do is likely related to the phrase spoken by The Guy Made Of Bees - "We are Bees. We hate you."
- The illustration seems to play on the fact that all giants in the Kingdom have beards.