Ghost of Fernswarthy's Grandfather
The stairway to the next level is guarded by the ghost of Fernswarthy's great(repeated X times) grandfather.
"Ooooooooooh," he says. "I'm greeeeeeeat."
|Toast the Ghost (1)|
|Ghost of Fernswarthy's Grandfather|
|Hit Points||(Scales as ceiling(.425*ceiling(basementlevel1.4)))|
|Attack||(Scales as 2*ceiling(basementlevel1.4))|
|Defense||(Scales as attack)|
|Monster Parts||arm, head, leg, torso|
This thing looks like a much older and much, much more transparent version of Fernswarthy.
"Off my lawn!" he screams, and you trip over a rock trying to comply. Then you realize you're not on his lawn, and feel pretty stupid. Eek! Ooh! Ooh!
He says "In my day, a snorkel only cost 5 Meat." while hitting you in the head with his cane. Ugh! Ouch! Ow!
He tells you an incredibly boring story. Your ears bleed. Ooh! Eek! Ugh!
He casts <a spell> on you. Ooh! Ow! Ow!
"Kids today! You wouldn't know a proper monster if it hit you in the head!" He then proceeds to demonstrate. Argh! Ugh! Eek!
He lunges toward you with his cane, but falls asleep standing up before he makes it to you.
He tries to hit you with his cane, but you duck behind a statue and he hits it, instead.
He tells you an incredibly boring story, but you manage to figure out how to politely evade him.
He tries to cast <a spell> on you, but misses.
He lunges forward to attack, but forgets to materialize and slides right through you. Brr! (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: ancient hot dog wrapper (1-2?% chance)*|
|You gain some <substat>.|
Occurs at Fernswarthy's Basement.
- This monster has 100% Physical Resistance.
- This monster's HP is perhaps less than half of its monster level.
- X is a number that increases by 1 each time you face a grandfather. As you go deeper into the basement, you face ghosts that are progressively further up the Fernswarthy family tree. The first grandfather you face is a great grandfather, the second is a great-great grandfather, then a great-great-great grandfather, and so on.
- Spell attacks are chosen randomly from the following list:
- Asthmatic Sphere
- Cloud of Drain Cleaner
- Cloud of Nudity
- Cone of Corn
- Conrad's Crouton Cantrip
- Figaro's Fluxing Flotsam
- Flagellating Fangs of Fear
- Frozen Carrot
- Gratuitous Exsanguination
- Malvolio's Malevolent Meatblades
- Pirate Pete's Prong of Peril
- Ray of Hurtiness
- Reggie's Razor-sharp Radishes
- Spirit Goat
- Stream of Cream of Broccoli
- Swarm of Chiggers
- Wang's Wiggidy Wack Walrus Summoning
- You can fight it for 50 rounds, instead of the usual 30.
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The ancient hot dog wrapper's drop rate is not affected by +item.
- Snorkels now cost 30 Meat.
- It has been mentioned that Fernswarthy may refer to Futurama's Professor Farnsworth; as such, this adventure may refer to the main character of Futurama, Fry, who is Farnsworth's great-great-great-great-great-great-(...)-great-great-uncle (and due to an unfortunate time-travelling accident, also his great [etc.] grandfather).