Ghost of Crimbo Cheer
|Ghost of Crimbo Cheer|
|It's more in the sense|
of 'cheerfulness'; not so much
"rah rah sis-boom-bah"
Gives you more stats after combat
Makes it snow in zones you visit
Shares XP with the other Crimbo Ghosts
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Delevel 25%* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- After Combat:
- <name> bestows upon you an expression of holiday mirth. To wit: a smile. (+N Stats)
- <name> flashes you a delighted smile. (+N Stats)
- <name> grants you a ghostly grin. But a good one, not a ghastly one. (+N Stats)
- <name> smiles at you; it seems genuine, despite it being the only facial expression you've ever seen them wear. (+N Stats)
- <name> smiles warmly about whatever it was you just did. (+N Stats)
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <name> stares down $accX or so ounces of crap scared out of him. and slowly smiles in an extremely creepy manner. He gets approximately
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <name> appears over your shoulder and stares and grins at your opponent. Stares. Grins. Stares. Grins. Stares. Grins. "Augh! Make it STOP!" it shouts, taking X damage from freaking out.
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- %familiarname winks cheerfully under their Tam O'Shanter. I don't think they know any other way to do that.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- %familiarname does a cheerful little jig around the maypole, despite it being the wrong season for it and/or them.
- With wax lips equipped:
- %familiarname shoots you a waxy double-smile. It would double-creepy if they didn't seem double-sincere.
- None - familiar cannot compete at the Arena, with the following message:
- Your ghost is only interested in playing reindeer games. Not the games here at the Arena.
- Has a maximum base weight of 40 lbs (compared to most familiars that only go up to 20 lbs).
- Cannot use familiar equipment: "Ghosts can't wear equipment, it would just fall through."
- At the end of a combat with this familiar active, it will start snowing in your current zone until Rollover, with one of the following messages:
- Hey, check it out -- it's snowing!
- Oh hey, it's snowing!
- Oh hey, look at that -- it's snowing!
- Ooh, it's snowing!
- Wow, it's snowing!
- followed by one of:
- Better put the tire chains on your meatcar.
- Looks like you're gonna need some thicker socks.
- Maybe it'll be a White Crimbo after all!
- Someone notify Bing Crosby!
- That means... it's cocoa time!
- Time to break out the novelty sweaters!
- After this, the words "in the snow" will appear alongside every subsequent "You're fighting <monster>" message at the top of the page, increasing the effectiveness of all of your in-combat cold damage dealt by 50%.