Ghost of Crimbo Carols
|Ghost of Crimbo Carols|
|You like wassailing?|
This ghost is all about that.
There it goes again.
Increases item drops from monsters
Casts buffs on you during combat
Shares XP with the other Crimbo Ghosts
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +4 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain Delevel 25%* *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular messages:
- If you do not have one of these effects going into combat, and you haven't received four buffs today, receive a buff depending on the phylum of your opponent:
|Do You Crush What I Crush?
Spell Damage +100%
Weapon Damage +100%
|Beasts||Inspired by your foe's savagery, %familiarname sings a violent carol.|
|Bugs||To encourage you to smash your creepy-crawly opponent, %familiarname sings a violent carol.|
|Constellations||Awestruck by the cosmic majesty of your opponent, %familiarname sings an inspiring carol.|
|Elves||%familiarname sings a very violent carol. He must've had a bad experience with an elf back when he was alive.|
|Goblins||Inspired by how brutish and short your opponent is, %familiarname sings a violent carol.|
|Humanoids||Inspired by your foe's barbarity, %familiarname sings a violent carol.|
All Stats +50%
|Constructs||%familiarname sings a constructive carol.|
|Dudes||Unimpressed by your foe, %familiarname sings a bragodocious carol.|
|Fish||%familiarname endeavors to teach you how to fish, via an inspiring carol.|
|Weird||The strangeness of your foe prompts an inspired and inspiring carol from %familiarname.|
|Let It Snow/Boil/Stink/Frighten/Grease
So-So Resistance to All Elements (+2)
|Demons||%familiarname shies away from the heat of your foe, and sings a protective carol.|
|Hippies||%familiarname's face wrinkles up as he catches a whiff of your foe. He sings a protective carol.|
|Hobos||Inspired by your foe's tolerance of the elements, %familiarname sings a protective carol.|
|Orcs||%familiarname arches a judgemental eyebrow at your foe as he sings a protective carol.|
|Penguins||%familiarname shivers, either in fear of your opponent or with the cold. Either way, he sings you a protective carol.|
|Undead||%familiarname shudders at the sight of your foe, and sings you a protective carol.|
|All I Want For Crimbo Is Stuff
+30% Item Drops from Monsters
|Elementals||%familiarname considers the stuff your opponent is made of, then sings you a carol about stuff.|
Regenerate 5-10 HP and MP per Adventure
|Horrors||Startled by your horrible foe, %familiarname sings a comforting carol.|
|Mer-Kin||%familiarname takes one look at your foe and sings a restorative carol. Just in case.|
|Pirates||Assuming that this pirate is about to jab you with a hook hand or something, %familiarname sings you a restorative carol.|
|Plants||Inspired by nature's bounty, %familiarname sings a restorative carol.|
|Slimes||Revolted by your viscous foe, %familiarname sings a comforting carol.|
- After Combat:
- %familiarname cuts a rug -- a yule hearth rug. That's a thing, right?
- %familiarname decks the dance floor with boughs of holly.
- %familiarname does that one dance, the ones that visions of sugarplums do in your head.
- %familiarname improvises a little soft-shoe to A Silent Night.
- %familiarname leaps like a lord, ten times.
- %familiarname performs a welaborate wassail waltz.
- %familiarname shakes her money-to-a-charitable-cause-donator.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- %familiarname winks beneath their Tam O'Shanter, and punctuates it with a "Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum."
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- %familiarname dances around the maypole, even though that's very much the wrong holiday.
- With wax lips equipped:
- %familiarname sings something, but you can't quite make it out due to their wax lips. "Fm mm mm mm mm, mm mm mm mm!"
- None - familiar cannot compete at the Arena, with the following message:
- Your ghost is only interested in playing reindeer games. Not the games here at the Arena.
- Has a maximum base weight of 40 lbs (compared to most familiars that only go up to 20 lbs).
- Cannot use familiar equipment: "Ghosts can't wear equipment, it would just fall through."
- The first buff lasts 20 adventures, the second 15, and so forth.