(In-game plural: issues of GameInformPowerDailyPro magazine)
- Without a GameInformPowerDailyPro walkthru in your inventory:
|You leaf through the copy of GameInformPowerDailyPro, glancing at the "exclusive" preview screenshots that have been on the internet for a month, and the nine-pineapple reviews (why pineapples? Nobody knows) for games that, given the reviewer's comments, probably shouldn't have gotten higher than six. Finally, you get to the user-submitted game walkthru page, tear it out, and chuck the rest of the useless fishwrap.|
|You flip through your copy of GameInformPowerDailyPro until you get to the back-page walkthru, and start to tear it out. Then it occurs to you that you still have the walkthru for %gamename% in your pocket. As much as you enjoy these things, it seems lunatic to actually start a collection. You unfold the old walkthru page and look it over, trying to decide if you're done with it yet.|
- See GameInformPowerDailyPro Messages for the Correspondence itself.
- Reading the magazine will give you a GameInformPowerDailyPro walkthru. The information in the walkthrough will be the same as in the magazine.
- Reading the magazine opens The GameInformPowerDailyPro Dungeon in The Dungeoneers' Association
- Using a second magazine before finishing your current dungeon will replace the original walkthru and dungeon with new ones.
|TOP 10 GameInformPowerDailyPro magazine collections|
6. Terrapin_Man - 1419 | 7. Olorin - 1370 | 8. Wheremydemonslie - 1343 | 9. Spiffie - 1334 | 10. Pastahead - 1127
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings