Gallapagosian Mating Call
Gallapagosian Mating CallType: Combat
MP Cost: 30
You've mastered the mating call of the Gallapagosian Love Turtle.
Makes a monster more likely to seek you out in the future.
|Illustrated Mating Rituals of the Gallapagos
|Adds 1 copy of the monster to the zone until rollover or used on something else.
|You raise your hands to your mouth and bellow the eerie mating call of the Gallapagosian Love Tortoise. Your foe's eyes widen at the sound.
- Can only be cast once per combat.
- Attempting to use this skill in any zone where queue manipulation is disallowed:
- You make the mating call, but it's all weird and echoey in here, so it doesn't work.
- Transcendent Olfaction adds three copies to the zone instead of one and bypasses Adventure Queue rejection, making it a much stronger version of this skill.
However, this skill costs less in MP, due to its lesser skill cost (30 vs 40 MP) and the fact that you don't have to reapply it every 40 adventures.
- The skill has a 'G' in it, making it a weaker replacement for Olfaction in a G-Lover run.
- Using this skill removes the effect on the previous monster, meaning you don't have to waste a soft green echo eyedrop antidote if you make a mistake or want to change zones.
While Transcendent Olfaction is the better value for the MP,This skill stacks with Olfaction.
- There is no benefit for casting it multiple times on a monster.