Gallapagosian Mating Call
Gallapagosian Mating CallType: Combat
MP Cost: 30
You've mastered the mating call of the Gallapagosian Love Turtle.
Makes a monster more likely to seek you out in the future.
|Source:||Illustrated Mating Rituals of the Gallapagos|
|Effect:||Adds 1 copy of the monster to the zone until rollover or used on something else.|
|You raise your hands to your mouth and bellow the eerie mating call of the Gallapagosian Love Tortoise. Your foe's eyes widen at the sound.|
- Can only be cast once per combat.
- Attempting to use this skill in any zone where queue manipulation is disallowed:
- You make the mating call, but it's all weird and echoey in here, so it doesn't work.
- Transcendent Olfaction adds three copies to the zone instead of one and bypasses Adventure Queue rejection, making it a much stronger version of this skill.
- However, this skill costs less in MP, due to its lesser skill cost (30 vs 40 MP) and the fact that you don't have to reapply it every 40 adventures.
- The skill has a 'G' in it, making it a weaker replacement for Olfaction in a G-Lover run.
- Using this skill removes the effect on the previous monster, meaning you don't have to waste a soft green echo eyedrop antidote if you make a mistake or want to change zones.
- While Transcendent Olfaction is the better value for the MP, this skill stacks with Olfaction.
- There is no benefit for casting it multiple times on a monster.