|Groovy plushness, but|
What does it do? Better ask
"What doesn't it do?"
Does all sorts of crazy stuff
|Ultimate Cage Match||Scavenger Hunt||Obstacle Course||Hide and Seek|+15% Meat Drop 4-5 MP +3 Muscle statgain +15% Item Drop +3 Mysticality statgain 8-10 HP +2 Moxie statgain *Hover for details
|Cannot breathe underwater|
- Regular message(s):
- <name> begins to roll.
- Snake Eyes! <name> turns into a snake, and bites you in the foot.
You lose X hit points.
- Three. <name> begins to glow with an unearthly blue light.
You gain X Mana Points.
- Four. <name> grows a coating of nasty-looking spikes, and slams into your opponent for X damage.
- Five. <name> glares at your opponent menacingly. A calm fills the air.
Monster attack power reduced by X/2
- Six. <name> rolls up next to you and soothes some of your wounds.
You gain X hit points.
- Seven. <name> twitches for a little while, but does nothing interesting.
- Eight. <name> forgets what eight was for, and does nothing.
- Nine. <name> trips your opponent. Trippy.
- Ten. <name> loans you 10 Meat.
You gain 10 Meat.
- Eleven. <name> bashes into your opponent, doing 2X damage. It's ridiculous. It's not even funny.
- Boxcars! <name> turns into a box of cars, and they all run over you.
You lose X hit points.
- Enthroned in the Crown of Thrones:
- <Name> rolls for initiative. It makes the check, and your opponent has to wait until the next round to attack
- Bjornified in the Buddy Bjorn:
- <Name> rolls for a chance to stagger your opponent... the roll is successful! Your foe is staggered!
- With lucky Tam O'Shanter equipped:
- <name> finally remembers what eight is for. It's for rifling your slain foe's pockets.
- With miniature gravy-covered maypole equipped:
- <name> swings around the maypole on his string, careful to not get gravy on his fuzz.
- With wax lips equipped:
- <name> grins with his wax lips. How he manages to roll with the wax lips stuck on one side, we don't know.
- None - familiar has no weaknesses.
- In all cases, X is the familiar's weight.
- The dice will act approximately 30% of the time, regardless of weight.
- The probability of rolling any of the numbers is the same as if you were to actually roll 2 dice.
- The results for eight are a reference to the song "Kiss Off" by the Violent Femmes, which features the lyric "8, 8, I forget what 8 was for".
- "Rolling initiative" is something which must be done in Dungeons and Dragons to determine which character moves first.