This is a basket of assorted fruits. The fruit was made from the sweat and toil of hippy farmers, and the basket was woven by some rich kid squandering his parents' money by taking pointless college courses.
(In-game plural: fruits basket)
|You dump out the basket of fruit (and brush away all the bugs. Yech.)|
(That's weird. Who puts olives in a fruit basket?)
- You will receive 2-5 lesser fruits (oranges through cranberries) and 2-3 TPS fruits (limes, jumbo olives, cherries) from each fruit basket (averaging 3.5 lesser fruits and 2.5 TPS fruits per basket).
- If there are no olives in the fruit basket, the text "(That's weird. Who puts olives in a fruit basket?)" will appear after the jumbo olive instead.
- This item should not be confused with the fruit bowl, which is obtained by using a clover without wearing the filthy hippy disguise.
- "Basket weaving", or "underwater basket weaving" is a term for an excessively easy college class or major.
|TOP 10 fruit basket collections|
6. Mistress of the Obvious - 268 | 7. eav - 138 | 8. TheGreatCornholio - 115 | 9. Tiny Plastic Lehks - 114 | 10. Luc1fer - 106
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings