Did you ever take a snowball and put it in your freezer, thinking you'd pull it out the following year and use it to exact a frigid revenge on all those who oppose you? This thing is what you'd have ended up with if your mom had actually let you go through with that plan.
(In-game plural: Frosty's iceballs)
- First use:
|You hurl the iceball at your opponent, dealing 200-300 damage. Then you pick up the iceball and stick it back in your sack. It feels a little softer than it did before.|
- Second use:
|You hurl the iceball at your opponent, dealing 200-300 damage. When you retrieve it this time, it feels pretty slushy.|
- Third use:
|You hurl the iceball at your opponent, dealing 200-300 damage. Unfortunately, the iceball completely disintegrates on impact.|
- After rollover, the iceball fully rehardens, allowing it to be used additional times the next day.
- WARNING: This item is permanently consumed on third usage.
- Attempting to distribute this to a player who already has one in their Inventory, Closet, or Display Case (notably not including Hagnk's) yields the message:
- That player already has one of those.
- Refers to a Calvin and Hobbes comic in which Calvin saves a snowball with which to hit Suzie in the summer.
- May also refer to an old Bill Cosby stand-up routine in which he saves a snowball in the freezer to exact revenge on another boy named Junior Barnes, who hit him in the face with a slushball. The revenge is unconsummated, as Cosby's mother throws out the snowball, thus the last line in the description.
|TOP 10 Frosty's iceball collections|
6. Reaper Hippie - 2 | 7. JXQZ - 2 | 8. PeKaJe - 2 | 9. Farflier - 2 | 10. Euan McLeod - 2
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings