Fragnk, the Regnaissance Gnome
|Hello, Tall One.
I know how to do many things. I can teach you how to do them, too, for the low low price of 5,000 Meat per thing!
- Powers of Observatiogn This skill makes you observant, like a very, very observant gnome. It increases the number of items you find when fighting monsters.
- Adds 10% to monster item drops.
- Gnefarious Pickpocketing This skill lets you gaffle a little bit more Meat from monsters you defeat.
- Adds 10% to monster meat drops.
- Torso Awareness This skill allows you to understand how to use the middle part of your body to wear things known as "shirts."
- Lets you find and wear shirts.
- Gnomish Hardigness This skill makes you hardy, like a gnome. A hardy gnome. A hardy boy gnome, or a hardy girl gnome. Doesn't really matter.
- Adds 5% to your max HP.
- Cosmic Ugnderstanding Like a mystical, mystical gnome, you're more in touch with the Cosmos than most people are. And with the Redbooks.
- Adds 5% to your max MP.
You leargn a new skill. Whee!
- Making all of the above skills permanent unlocks the Jack of Several Trades trophy.
- In a Zombie Slayer run, the hut is unoccupied:
- Frank's little hut is empty. It looks like getting the heck out of town when zombies invade was one of the many things he knew how to do.
- Torso Awaregness is not available for purchase in an Avatar of Sneaky Pete run because he's already aware of his.
- A "Renaissance person" is someone who is adept or is wise in many things.
- The description under Gnomish Hardigness refers to The Hardy Boys series of books.
- The description under Cosmic Ugnderstanding uses a play on words: "Cosmos" meaning the universe, and "Cosmos" the plural of "Cosmo", an abbreviation of the women's magazine Cosmopolitan. Redbook is also a women's magazine, and technical manuals on many subjects are referred to as "Redbooks", like those published by IBM.