Fourth of May Cosplay Saber
This is the weapon of a stalwart cosplayer. Not as clumsy or as nerdy as a nerf sword. An elegant accessory... for a civilized May Fourth.
(In-game plural: Fourth of May Cosplay Sabers)
- This weapon automatically uses your highest buffed stat.
- Can be upgraded for one additional bonus enchantment per day.
- Regenerate 15-20 MP per Adventure
- +20 to Monster Level
- Serious Resistance to All Elements (+3)
- +10 to Familiar Weight
- If an upgrade was already chosen this day, attempting to upgrade results in:
- You already spent all your cred for today. Maybe tomorrow.
- When equipped, grants the combat skill Use the Force, <playername>! (5 uses per day). When used on a copyable monster, exits combat without using a turn, and takes you to Using the Force where you may choose from three options:
- "I am not the adventurer you are looking for." - Banishes for 30 turns
- "You will go find two friends and meet me here." - Forces this monster to appear for the next three adventures. Only works in a zone where this monster exists as a regular combat encounter. Super-likely or semi-rare monsters don't work. These Force Friended monsters will have significantly higher priority than almost any other possible encounter; however, superlikely encounters with even higher priority will simply push them back rather than remove Force Friends.
- "You will drop your things and walk away." - Gives you all of the monster's non-conditional item drops. This is not a combat victory, and therefore does not trigger end-of-combat actions and never gives conditional drops, but if you've already pickpocketed an item at the start of combat, you can get a second copy of the item this way, even if it can normally only drop once per combat. This option is not available if the monster has no non-conditional drops.
- Once per day with a Melodramedary, gives an option to [open melodramedary].
- Is automatically placed in your inventory for you at the beginning of your run, with the message:
You brutally slice through its <shoulder> with your saber for X damage. FVISH WOOOM SCHVRMMMMMMM
You slam the (unusually sharp) edge of your (plastic toy) saber into its lower back for X damage. KKSSSSHHHH FVISH BZZZMMM
Slowly, but powerfully, you spin around and slash it with your saber for X damage. WOOM WOOOM BZZZMMM
You consider tearing his arms off, but that would be the wrong character. So you just hit him with your saber for X damage. KKSSSSHHHH WOOOM KWISHUUUUUUUUUU
The batteries in the hilt of your cosplay saber make it surprisingly hefty, as your foe discovers when you repeatedly bash it into its face and head for X damage. FVISH BZZZMMM WOOOM
You call upon the power of the Force -- by which I mean the force of your muscles that you use to slam your saber into it for X damage. WOOOM KKSSSSHHHH BZZZMMM
You concentrate on your mystical force power before throwing your saber through her <calf> for X damage. FVISH BZZZMMM SCHVRMMMMMMM
Closing your eyes, you reach out and find him with the Force, before slashing them across the <neck> for X damage. BZZZMMM KWISHUUUUUUUUUU BZZZMMM
You trust in the power of the Force, and in your cosplay lightsaber, and in the fact that you just sliced up your opponent for X damage. WOOM KKSSSSHHHH BZZZMMM
You sense the power of the Force surrounding you as you nearly cut her <leg> clean off with what is ostensibly a plastic toy. This causes X damage. FVISH BZZZMMM KKSSSSHHHH
You focus all your mental energies on believing in the power of your plastic cosplay lightsaber, then slash your foe across the <head> for X damage. WOOM WOOOM SCHVRMMMMMMM
You feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of Consumer Product Safety Commission employees are crying out in terror as you deal X damage to your foe with a plastic lightsaber. BZZZMMM WOOOM FVISH
You elegantly engrave your initials on it, followed by the number X, which is how much damage this causes. KWISHUUUUUUUUUU KWISHUUUUUUUUUU KKSSSSHHHH
You backflip over your startled foe, and run them through with your saber for X damage. You know, for a plastic toy, this thing is really surprisingly pointy. KKSSSSHHHH WOOOM WOOOM
With unnatural grace, you leap high above the battlefield before coming down behind it and piercing them with your saber for X damage. KKSSSSHHHH KKSSSSHHHH SCHVRMMMMMMM
You deftly flip through the air before bringing your saber down neatly on her <skull> for X damage. KWISHUUUUUUUUUU KWISHUUUUUUUUUU BZZZMMM
You dodge beneath your opponent's guard, and practically slice off their <leg> with your wildly sharp cosplay saber, causing X damage. WOOM WOOOM WOOOM
You toss your cosplay saber from hand to hand, then catch your foe off-guard with a wild lunge that pierces it for X damage. KKSSSSHHHH SCHVRMMMMMMM WOOOM
"10251" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.