Flute of flat champagne
This is a glass of champagne that's been sitting out for many, many years. All of the tiny bubbles seem to have gone away. That doesn't make you feel happy at all.
(In-game plural: flutes of flat champagne)
- The Haunted Ballroom
- floating platter of hors d'oeuvres
- The Gnomish Micromicrobrewery (sometimes) (258 Meat)
|You drink the champagne -- it's like you're drinking stars! Stars that burned out years ago.|
|You gain 2 Drunkenness.|
- At some point on or before October 2, 2014, this item had its autosell changed from 86.
- The description likely refers to the song "Tiny Bubbles" by Don Ho, which begins: "Tiny bubbles in the wine / Make me happy, make me feel fine."
- The first part of the consumption message refers to a quote attributed to Dom Pérignon, a monk credited with the invention of Champagne: "Come quickly! I am drinking stars!" But, according to Wikipedia, the quote's first appearance seems to have been in a print advertisement in the late 1800s by the producer of Dom Pérignon Champagne.
- The second part of the consumption message is probably referring to the Oasis song "Champagne Supernova".
|TOP 10 flute of flat champagne collections|
6. l337 h4xz0r - 10952 | 7. jenrose - 9000 | 8. Baldini - 3997 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 3461 | 10. Dorf - 3375
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings