For the similarly named monster, see Flange (monster).
(In-game plural: flanges)
- gnarly gnome
- gnasty gnome
- gnefarious gnome
- Gnomester Blomester
- gnu jack gnome
- Gnomish toolbox
- clockwork clockwise dome
- clockwork doohickey
- clockwork rings
- clockwork sheet
- clockwork thingamajig
- clockwork widget
- This item is a component for Tier 1 & 2 Supertinkering.
- Although flanges come in many varieties, the one pictured here strongly resembles a wastegate flange.
- 'Samoflange' is a nonsensical word which comes from a blooper reel taken from the cartoon show Thundercats.
- Panthro: "And keep your foot off that blasted samoflange!"
- Lion-O: "...what the **** is a samoflange?"
- An item with a similar name, the samophlange, is also the MacGuffin in a quest in World of Warcraft.
- Flangeburg may be a reference to John Flansburgh, co-founding member of the rock band They Might Be Giants.
- The phrase 'thinking about your flange' refers to a Joel Veitch song/animation: http://www.rathergood.com/hedgehogs/
|TOP 10 flange collections|
6. Poncho the Sane - 269 | 7. Magister30 - 268 | 8. Mistress of the Obvious - 263 | 9. Nikademus - 260 | 10. Artie Effham - 253
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings