|This content has been retired and is no longer available in game.|
|Locations||The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs)|
|Monster Parts||head, arm, leg, torso|
This samurai is ON FIRE! I mean, in that it's really doing a good job being a samurai, and also that it's engulfed in flames. He waves his flaming sword at you in a fashion both menacing and effeminate.
He stabs you in the <elbow> with his flaming sword. Either the flame or the sword by itself would hurt, this is really overkill. Oof! Argh! Ugh! Ow! Ooh! Ow! Ugh! Argh! Eek! Eek!
He gives you a fashion makeover, which wouldn't hurt except that his hands are on fire. Ooh! Argh! Eek! Oof! Ow! Eek! Argh! Ugh! Oof! Ow!
If you see this message, send an in-game message to Xenophobe for your reward. You won't actually get one, but you could try.
You should never see this message. If you do, please e-mail email@example.com for your reward.
|The frigid stars plunge deep within the chest of the Flaming Samurai, who begins to emit great clouds of steam from his eyes and mouth. Within seconds, nothing remains.|
|You gain 40 <substat>.|
Occurred at The Sorceress' Tower (The Stairs).
- This monster's combat weakness is the frigid ninja stars.
- If you lose, you will receive a hint as to which item to use.
- First hint: Man, this guy just burns you up, huh?
- Second hint: Do samurai have natural enemies? Maybe one of them could help you out.
- Third hint: Maybe there's something you can use to cool this guy's jets?
- Fourth hint: You think he'll beat you again if you don't figure out the trick? I'm sure he can.
- Fifth hint: Some frigid ninja stars from the Lair of the Ninja Snowmen ought to take this guy down handily.
- The phrase "On Fire" is a term that is used to describe someone who is doing well as a synonym for "hot streak."
- "Flaming" is slang for homosexual, hence the "effeminate" sword waving and the combat message about giving a fashion makeover, both of which represent the stereotypical homosexual man.
- The miss messages were written before it was reasonable to delevel a tower monster to the point it would actually miss.