Figurine of an ancient seal
This is a little clay figurine of a balding, wrinkled, mean-looking old seal. The look in his eyes says "Hey, you kids! Off my ice floe!"
(In-game plural: figurines of ancient seals)
- The Hermitage
- If you've already summoned the maximum number of seals today:
|You've summoned too many Infernal seals today. Any more and you're afraid the corruption will be too much for you to bear. Had you been summoning Infernal bears, the corruption would be too much for you to seal.|
- Without any seal-blubber candles:
|In order to perform this summoning ritual, you need 3 seal-blubber candles. You can pick them up at the store in the Brotherhood of the Smackdown.|
- With 3 seal-blubber candles:
|You place the figurine at your feet, and position 3 seal-blubber candles on the ground around it. Cold and shadow gather around you, and time seems to slow to a crawl. Echoes of your Northern ancestry rise up from the depths of your consciousness, whispering words in the forgotten tongue of your forefathers.
You feel your clubbing muscles begin to twitch with anticipation...
- Doesn't cost an adventure to use, can be used while falling-down drunk.
|TOP 10 figurine of an ancient seal collections|
6. Hiyamatic - 490 | 7. Squal - 400 | 8. Farflier - 249 | 9. Mistress of the Obvious - 246 | 10. Kara Rae - 200
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings