Ferrigno's Elixir of Power
The ancient sauceror Ferrigno was obsessed with the amplification of strength. After many years of research into obscure radiation and obscurer fruit, he developed the formula for this potion, which increases the imbiber's strength threefold. I hope you're wearing your stretchy purple trousers.
(In-game plural: Ferrigno's Elixirs of Power)
- smudged alchemical recipe (0-1)
- Obsoleted Areas/Methods
- Item Replacement
- Replaced the original arse-a'fire elixir on all characters that had it
|Ferrigno's Elixir of Power|
|You knock back the potion, and it makes you angry. You love yourself when you're angry!|
- The item name and subsequent effect name are references to Lou Ferrigno, who played The Incredible Hulk on television. "Stretchy purple trousers" refers to the outfit the Hulk always ends up wearing in the comics (a pair of purple pants), regardless of what his alter-ego Bruce Banner is wearing at the time.
- The use text is a variation of a quote that occurred on the introduction to The Incredible Hulk. As David Banner, Bill Bixby would say, "Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
|TOP 10 Ferrigno's Elixir of Power collections|
6. AlexHahn82 - 500 | 7. Caecias - 458 | 8. lupus4 - 442 | 9. LastChans - 400 | 10. whizdad - 400
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings