Felonia, Queen of the Spooky Gravy Fairies
|Felonia, Queen of the Spooky Gravy Fairies|
|Locations||The Spooky Gravy Barrow: On the Verge of a Dirge|
|Monster Parts||arm, head, stem, torso|
Seated languidly on a tall dais in the middle of this chamber is Felonia, Queen of the Spooky Gravy Fairies and second-place winner of the Kingdom of Loathing's Most Evil Hotness Competition.
"Well well well," she purrs, in a voice like oiled silk. "An overlander in my domain. No doubt you've come to foil my plans to destroy Degrassi Knoll."
She rises smoothly from her throne. She's tall for a fairy -- six feet if she's an inch, and most of it stem. As she strides down the steps toward you, wisps of her dress waft in the breeze like tendrils of black smoke.
She smiles at you, then rears back and violently smashes her forehead into the bridge of your nose.
Huh -- you hadn't expected her to be a brawler.
Queen Felonia breaks a pool cue over her knee and bludgeons you with the heavy end. Argh! Argh! Argh! Ugh! (spooky damage)
Queen Felonia maliciously knees you in the reproductive organs. Oof! Ow! Eek! Ooh! (spooky damage)
Queen Felonia smashes you in the face with a glass beer mug, and laughs raucously. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ouch! (spooky damage)
You dive out of the way as Queen Felonia tries to smash a barstool over your <skull>.
Queen Felonia gets you in a choke-hold, but you elbow her in the <groin> and slip out of her grasp.
Queen Felonia looks around for a window to throw you through, then remembers she lives in an underground cavern.
Queen Felonia takes a wild swing at you, but totally misses. Patrick Swayze she ain't. (FUMBLE!)
|You acquire an item: spooky bicycle chain (100% chance)*|
|You acquire an item: spooky cosmetics bag (100% chance)*|
- If you have a Spooky Gravy Fairy equipped:
|You acquire an item: miniature carton of clove cigarettes (100% chance)*|
|You gain 15 <substat>.|
Occurs at The Spooky Gravy Barrow.
- Once you have defeated Felonia, this adventure will no longer occur (becomes a one time adventure).
- This monster cannot be copied.
- The fumble message may refer to the movie To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar, in which Patrick Swayze plays a drag queen that fights well. Alternatively, it may refer to the movie Roadhouse, in which Swayze plays a barroom bouncer.
- Felonia's title may refer to Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, a cult-favorite movie featuring drag queens.
- Being "second-place winner of the Kingdom of Loathing's Most Evil Hotness Competition" is likely due to her losing to The Naughty Sorceress.