FantasyRealm, by LyleCo
LyleCo's FantasyRealm is initially unlocked after using a FantasyRealm membership packet (permanent access) or FantasyRealm guest pass (one day access). Thereafter it can be reached via A Monorail Station on the Right Side of the Tracks in Seaside Town.
Locations here include:
- Welcome Center
- The Bandit Crossroads
- Cursed Village
- The Towering Mountains
- The Mystic Wood
- The Putrid Swamp
- The Sprawling Cemetery
- You can find more information about this zone and what to do here at FantasyRealm Visitor's Guide.
- Locations are unlocked each day through a previous noncombat and become available for 5 monsters + 1 noncombat.
- Maps can be purchased to bypass the crossroads noncombat adventure.
- Familiars are not permitted. Taking a familiar will result in the message: "You can't take a familiar in there without buying a familiar pass, and familiar passes are sold out for the next forty years.".
- You can make selections in only 5 non-combat adventures per day. Attempts to continue exploring after that give the message:
- Your G. E. M. beeps at you, indicating that your time in FantasyRealm has come to an end for today.
- If you attempt to enter FantasyRealm in Bad Moon, you are rejected with the following message:
- This is a bad moon for a fantasy vacation.
|A Monorail Station
| Lyle's Office