Fancy chess set
You assembled this chess set at great expense of either time (or Meat.) Time (or Meat) will tell if this was a wise investment.
(In-game plural: fancy chess sets)
Item number: 10622
Description ID: 690214457
View in-game: view
- using any chess piece with 8 onyxs and alabaster pawns; 2 each of onyx rook, onyx knight, onyx bishop, alabaster rook, alabaster knight, alabaster bishop; and 1 each of onyx queen, onyx king, alabaster queen and alabaster king
- Having used it today already:
- Your poor heart can't handle more than one high-stakes chess game per day.
- With less than 10 adventures:
- You don't have time for a game of chess right now. (You need to have 10 Adventures to use this item.)
- Trying to use it on day 1 of your run:
- You sit down at the chessboard, but nothing happens. Perhaps your soul is too young to be of interest to your opponent.
You sit down at the chessboard, and the white pieces begin to move of their own accord. You play black.
If you win:
- You manage to eke out a victory. You hear a hollow laugh in the distance and feel a dark energy well up inside you.
|You acquire an effect: Yeg's Glory|
(duration: 100 Adventures)
If you lose:
- Unfortunately, your unseen opponent defeats you. You hear a hollow laugh in the distance, and find yourself unable to move for several hours.
|You lose 10 Adventures.|
- Two chess sets do not allow you to play more than once a day.
- Grants a tattoo on your fifth loss:
- Is not consumed on use, regardless of outcome.
"10622" does not have an RSS file (yet?) for the collection database.