Eyedrops of the ocelot
Remember in the Beastmaster, how he had those two rodents that would go find stuff for him? Those were ocelots, I think. And this stuff makes you just like them -- better at finding stuff. Only it's better than that, because you don't have to give the stuff to Marc Singer after you've found it.
(In-game plural: bottles of eyedrops of the ocelot)
- smudged alchemical recipe (0-1)
|eyedrops of the ocelot|
|You squirt the eyedrops in your eyes, and your pupils dilate. Because... you... teach a class on living a really long time. Ho ho ho.|
- Marc Singer played Dar in the 1982 film The Beastmaster, as well as its two sequels. He also appeared in the BeastMaster television series as Dartanus from 2001 to 2002.
- Ocelots are actually small Central and South American wildcats. The Beastmaster's little minions were ferrets.
- If you teach a class on living a really long time, then your pupils will die late.
|TOP 10 eyedrops of the ocelot collections|
6. MotherMary13 - 452 | 7. Artie Effham - 316 | 8. DuRhone - 267 | 9. Nikademus - 170 | 10. revolver ocelot - 153
Collection data courtesy of ePeterso2 and Jicken Wings