This sinister eyeball somehow manages to emit a black glow. It'd make your Zeppelin posters look pretty sweet.
(In-game plural: evil eyes)
- The Defiled Nook
- toothy sklelton
- spiny skelelton
- No Nook Unknown (2, requires Comprehensive Cartography)
- Kingdom of Exploathing (challenge path)
- skeleton astronaut
- Prior to completing the Defiled Nook:
- You take the eye into the center of the Defiled Nook, where all of the evil skleletons can see it (and it them, presumably) and make a big show of stomping it flat.
Your Evilometer emits three quick beeps as the level of evil diminishes.
- After completing the Defiled Nook:
- You throw the eye to the ground and stomp it flat. Take that, eye.
- Even if you reduce the level of evil in the Nook to 0 by using eyes, you still have to fight the giant skeelton to complete the quest.
- Made multi-usable on April 10, 2015.